Monday, February 7, 2011

Please Ring...

They say and I believed that you fore go the negative and focus on the positive. I am doing that. But then again, I'm human, bound to be softened like anybody who's got their hearts shattered. But maybe not. I didn't break my heart because I lost the love of my existence. I did because next to her, I made a choice. I would have fought for it, but I have chosen my battles well enough not to. This battle, I'm sitting it out.

I have been surrounded with love and positive energy around me. Being around Chriez even, radiates from me eminently. So how could I not keep moving forward and why choose to stay behind? Hear me out, I am venting. I am trying to argue with myself why these are all happening. I'm waiting for a call. A very important call. An answered one from up above. Or at least its close to the reality of it.

My phone...please ring...

2 comments:

  1. hope you get that much desired phone call C. i'm sure you will. whatever that call is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gel! We're all giddy about THE call...he he he

    ReplyDelete