Friday, February 18, 2011

I Miss. . .

Last night she asked me if I was getting bored just being home. If I were ok. I told her I was / I am okay. Its the truth. But it dawned on me last night as Siobe and I were running crazy thoughts that I miss spending time with her. I miss waking up beside her just as much as I miss falling asleep in her arms. Its shallow, but its what I miss the most. Alone time together. Days when nothing seems to stretch forever and time is on our side that when I post our weekend together, people get envious wishing they had what we did. But its been weeks since that happened. Its not the same that she stays for the weekdays and don't get me wrong, I love what we do. How I make her breakfast, dinner and spend a few moments with her before she sleeps and gets ready for her 9-hour shift.

But of course its different when we spend some "alone" quality time together. The little things that spice and keep the relationship on its toes. I can come up with a million ways to surprise her everyday. And I honestly don't find it boring or routinary. I actually love what I do for  her. I hope she sees the intent. I hope she knows how much these all mean to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment