Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quintessential Beings v.5

Today was one of those days we got to sit and talk, heart to heart. Maybe its a tune up for us. A check that we need to do from time to time. When you asked me if there was something I wanted to say, I know there wasn't any. Not that urgent for that matter or atleast none that wouldn't well up my eyes in water. I listened to you like its was the first time I ever heard your voice. You know what, these type of conversations, scare me a lot. But with you earlier this evening, it was different. It was sane. It was, like always is, just right.


You asked me if I have regrets? I said no. Cause truth of the matter is, there had never been one since day one. How can you regret something that's God-sent? I for one, know or knew before that we were something waiting to happen. And I was right. I knew you were capable of being protective of me, and damn straight, its true. And I begin to list all that's perfect between us, I swear blogspot is gonna shut down...

This is  a tough time. We know at the end of this all that were gonna make it thru. We know damn well we will. And I can't thank you enough for all of what you've done for me and what you still continue to do for me, for us.

I'm not saying yes to a proposal that we just discussed a few weekends ago,  without a ring to go with it. No, its not what I'm asking for. I don't want to put you in that situation but indeed, I do look forward spending another 5-7 years with you. Yes, I want to have a kid if not two. Yes, I would like to stay home and have cake after cake waiting for you after dinner. Yes,  I wanna be here with you still after that. Yes.

I missed tonight actually. I mean, we use to do this atleast twice a week few weeks back. But I know whatever this situation holds for us, we will get thru and it will make our relationship and our faith stronger.

I know it doesn't mean anything to you, but I love you. And I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment