Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quintessential Beings v.1

This is probably the top weekend I've had so far. For the reason that I have heard the sweetest music from her and its not even the L word. It was the afternoon of Sunday, I was lying on her bed after a heavy lunch and she came in. Snuggled infront of me. Kissed me and sighed. I asked her what's up. She gave me the same loving look she does when there is something good in her thoughts. She told me to close my eyes. I did. She cupped my face in between her hands, kissed my forehead, cheeks and lips and said: "You're my now. You're my tomorrow. You're my future." After she said those, I could not help but feel like being swept into a torrent of emotions. I was so happy if that is an understatement, then so be it. I opened my eyes and smiled. All I could do is stare at her. Smile and just stare. These are the rare moments I couldn't say anything. I was indeed, speechless. Speechless.

I kissed her. We kissed and it felt so damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment