Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Just Thought of Saying So

I was humming the other day Glee's version of Only Exception when I realized something. Maybe, just maybe there is such a thing as believing in falling inlove again. Sure I'm in a relationship now, just recently as a matter of fact, but I hate to admit that I haven't said the L word yet and I don't think I will anytime soon. Quite honestly, I am enjoying the singleness I have. That not worrying about someone else's feelings if I played in the circle. That I can flirt with my office mate and not feel bad about it..or go on dates on weekends without considering other people's feelings on it...
But then again, I AM single...atleast not until he comes home and pops the question and then maybe, just maybe I'll straighten up. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment