Thursday, August 12, 2010

That's Alright, 13


♥Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright because I love the way you lie
I Love the way you lie ♥

I was watching Eminem and Rihanna's latest video when the lyrics of this song made me think. I'm not in a relationship right now. I don't  really think I will be in one anytime soon. Or anytime at all. But I do have someone I  endear so much. She's one of the sweetest person I know, atleast here at work. I've only gone out with her once. And I wish there were more of those 5 hour long talks over coffee and pasta. Sigh. She was also the first person I've laid eyes on on my first day at work. Instantly I've liked her, but I don't think its right to say its a possibility to fall inlove with her.  I wish, really I could. But I won't. And I can't.

The lyrics that say there might not be a next time may mean differently to me. Not because there is a possibility of her and me.  But because, there might not be a next time for me to tell her these. And it doesn't matter much. I've decided not to tell her how I feel. Let her think at the back of her head what could have been if she knew. Let her think how could she have reacted and acted after she finds out. Leave her to have these crazy thoughts in her head. Soon enough she'll come running to me and asking me to spill it.

So, really, that's alright.

1 comment:

  1. Somebody tried to write her pathetic comment. As if it will be published. You wish dear. You wish.

    ReplyDelete